The IMB fosters and supports all Spark activities aiming at exploiting the project’s innovation potential.
The Board consists of senior researchers, marketing and strategic planners from the industries and experts from knowledge transfer institutes.
- Sylvie Blanco, Director GEM BIS Campus Grenoble, Ecole de Management (GEM), France
- Chris Tanghe, Sales Director BNL & Nordics, Barco, Belgium
- Torrino Vandemaele, Sales Manager Belux, Barco, Belgium
- Kris Van Campen, Technical Project Manager, Barco, Belgium
- Hervé Biran , Synthetic Environment Expert and Project Manager, Airbus DS Engineering, France
- Jean Baptiste la Rivière, Director R&D, Immersion, France
- Paolo Mutti, Managing Director, ElettroGreen Power, Italy
- Massimo Nicolini - Managing Director, Nextplora Spa, Italy
- Magda Rosenmöller, Senior Lecturer of Production, Technology and Operations Management, IESE, Spain
- Andreu Ibáñez, Technology freelancer, President and founder of Lleida Drone, Spain